- An in-depth guided tour of the 9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero
- Visit the site where rescue workers slept after the attacks
- A choice of six different departure times to fit your schedule
- Optional upgrade for skip-the-line entrance to the 9/11 Museum
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide on the Broadway side of St. Paul's Chapel (between Fulton & Vesey Streets). They will be there 15 minutes before the tour start time and will be carrying an orange flag.
The tour ends at the 9/11 Memorial. If option is selected you will go into the museum after the tour and have as much time as you like to explore on your own.
What To Expect
Your guide is personally connected to the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center, and dives deep into the events of that day so you can gain a better understanding.
Your tour starts at the chapel, which was a safe place where rescue workers could eat and sleep in between missions.
Move along to see the exact spot where the World Trade Center once stood, and take in views of the memorial itself. If you’ve upgraded to get a 9/11 Museum ticket, your guide takes you there, too.
Your tour either ends at the 9/11 Memorial or at the 9/11 Museum if you've upgraded. Stay and explore the memorial when your tour finishes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please dress appropriately and bring layers in case of cold weather.
- 9/11 Museum admission is NOT included unless option is selected at time of booking.
- There is airport style security at the 9/11 Museum. All large bags must be checked.
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Our guided tour is 90 minutes. You can also add on a visit to the 9/11 Museum, which takes about two hours. Please note, if you have booked our 2pm guided tour with Museum access, your Museum visit will be limited to 90 minutes due to the Museum’s 5pm closing times
- Most travelers can participate
- Proof of vaccination required for Museum and Observatory entry
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands