Explore our promoted experiences
- New York City helicopter flight over famous landmarks
- Unbeatable views as you fly face-to-face with the Statue of Liberty
- See Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Central Park and more
- Learn more about NYC from your pilot's live commentary
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Google Maps provides the correct navigation route, all other navigation options will take you to Chelsea Piers. Please ensure the end of route address matches the address above. Located on Pier 6 (2 Building North of Staten Island ferry and the East River). Look for Zip Aviation.
What To Expect
Bid farewell to Lady Liberty as your pilot takes you over the sobering location of Ground Zero and the 9/11 memorial. After that, the helicopter heads north above the mighty Hudson River where you're treated to the sight of two magnificent art-deco landmarks: the Chrysler and Empire State Buildings.
Continue your flight north over New York’s tribute to nature, Central Park. From there, catch sight of the George Washington Bridge, Times Square, and renowned entertainment arena Madison Square Garden. Continue back toward the river to enjoy a look at the powerful WWII warship the USS Intrepid before hovering over Ellis Island, the nation’s historic tribute to immigration. This helicopter tour allows you to enjoy all of New York City’s most famous sites without having to battle the crowds.
A scenic helicopter tour offers a truly extraordinary way to see New York City. Don’t miss the chance to experience the city from this remarkable vantage point.
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (113kgs) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. 300-lb (136kg) maximum weight per passenger.
- All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
- Please note, audio language selection is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Should more than 2 languages be requested on the same flight, the audio commentary may default to English
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zip Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms