Explore our promoted experiences
- Delve into the Meatpacking District on a small-group walking tour
- No getting lost or guesswork: enjoy the navigation and insight of a guide
- Stroll this boho area to visit Chelsea Market, eateries, and the High Line
- Learn tales of the district’s history and evolution that you’d miss if alone
Departure & Return
The tour meets on the corner of 15th Street and 9th Avenue by Chelsea Market. Our guide will be there to greet you 15 minutes before the tour, which begins promptly at 10:00am.
Tour ends at Gaansevort Market in Chelsea
What To Expect
Next, you'll head up to the High Line—a 1.45-mile (2.33 kilometer) park built on an elevated train line that's no longer in use. Learn about the controversy surrounding its development, and take in fantastic views of the West Side of Manhattan.
After a stroll through this popular park, you'll head into the heart of the Meatpacking District. See the Gansevoort Hotel and stunning Whitney Museum of American Art before walking past several high-fashion flagship stores and some trendy bars.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no need to confirm the reservation
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Access to the High Line is determined by weather conditions. The park is closed during potentially dangerous conditions
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- There is no guarantee that food vendors will be operating
- Tour operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond our control.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It is a really good activity for anyone with zero knowledge of this part of NYC." See review