Explore our promoted experiences
- Walk with your guide over the Brooklyn Bridge and learn about its history
- Admire views of Manhattan landmarks like the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building
- Visit Brooklyn art galleries and see different styles of contemporary art in Dumbo
- A meeting spot near public transport makes for a stress-free start
Departure & Return
Meet in front of the Tweed Courthouse, located between Broadway and Centre Streets
Brooklyn Bridge Park, 1 Water Street, Brooklyn
What To Expect
Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and learn about its history and architecture. The hybrid cable-stayed/suspension bridge is one of the oldest in the United States, dating back to 1869, when construction started. It spans 1,595 feet and was the first steel-wire suspension bridge ever constructed. Take in the incredible view of New York City landmarks from here, like the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center’s Freedom Tower and the Chrysler Building, to name a few.
In Brooklyn, head to the neighborhood of Dumbo, which stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass. This area has become one of New York City’s premier arts districts, with venues like the Klompching Gallery, known for contemporary fine art photography; St Ann’s Warehouse, a performing arts institution; and the A.I.R. Gallery, the first all-female cooperative gallery in the United States. (Note: These galleries are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.)
Visit Jacques Torres Chocolate, a popular shop featuring handmade artisan chocolates, for a truffle or cookie — or anything else that’s chocolate, of course.
Finally, wind up the tour at the 85-acre Brooklyn Bridge Park along the East River. Be sure to bring a camera, because the waterfront views of the Manhattan skyline and the Brooklyn Bridge are stunning.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inside Out Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands