- See another side of Brooklyn on this Made in Brooklyn walking tour
- A small-group tour lets you explore Brooklyn like a local
- Visit boutiques, art studios, showrooms, and other creative spaces
- Learn more about the borough and its neighborhoods from your guide
Departure & Return
Tours begin and end in Brooklyn in the historic waterfront neighborhood of DUMBO at a point reachable by public transportation including the ferry. Detailed directions will be sent to you shortly before your tour date.
Made in Brooklyn Tours end a short walk away from where we start near NYC's mass transit system including ferries.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Sorry, pets are not permitted on the tour
- Near public transportation
- Guests are expected to wear masks and bring sanitizer for COVID-19 compliance.
- Please read this Waiver and Release before booking: https://madeinbrooklyntours.com/waiver-and-release
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Made in Brooklyn Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands