Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover a number of iconic New York landmarks, all in a single tour
- Perfect in any type of NYC weather—this tour makes many indoor stops
- A walking tour lets you get up close to the sights and attractions
- A small-group tour makes for an accessible way to explore bustling Midtown
Departure & Return
Departure Point: in front of Whole Foods Address: Tour meets in front of Whole Foods, 1095 6th Ave, New York, NY 10036. Directions: Take B, D, F, M trains to 42nd St station. Guide will hold sign with tour name.
Tour ends at 30 Rockefeller Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Custom NYC Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.