- Explore the history and cuisine of Greenwich Village and MacDougal Street
- Get an insider's perspective on the city with a local guide
- Sample neighborhood specialties that reflect its Italian heritage
- Enjoy the relaxed pace and personal attention of a small group
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, dress appropriately
- Each walk is no more than 1 mile
- Greg Walks NYC/Gregory S. Marro and all agents/assigns/employees, are released/discharged, from/against any/all liability arising from participation in Greg Walks NYC Food Tours. This release is legally binding on all tour participants/heirs/successors,/assigns/ legal representatives. Tour participants assume all travel risks/liabilities and release Greg Walks NYC / Gregory S. Marro from all/any liabilities/penalties to the maximum permitted by law. All aforementioned terms apply and are binding for all Viator/TripAdvisor ticket purchases. No shows are non-refundable. Tourists MUST inform tour guide of any/all food allergies, and dietary restrictions PRIOR to tour start. No alcohol is permitted / served on the tour. Smoking is not permitted as a courtesy to the guide and fellow foodies. Photos and videos taken by Greg Walks NYC / Gregory S. Marro may be used for offline and online social media sites.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY GREG WALKS NYC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by NYC Greenwich Village Italian Food Tour.