1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
620 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217, USA
In front of Starbucks
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hush Tours, Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hello Brooklyn Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursMovie ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBrooklynNew York CityWalking Tours - New YorkMovie Tours - New YorkArt Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - BrooklynMovie Tours - BrooklynArt Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - Long IslandMovie Tours - Long IslandArt Tours - Long IslandCategory
Brooklyn Historical SocietyCentral ParkThe Met BreuerHudson River Bronx Little ItalyEleven Tears MemorialQueens MuseumUnited Nations HeadquartersAmbassador TheatreUnion SquareBooth TheatreWinter Garden AtriumWhitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney) Time Warner CenterLincoln Center for the Performing ArtsGeorge Washington BridgeBronx ZooStephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch)Imperial TheatreJacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir