- Learn about 9/11 on this Ground Zero tour, plus One World Observatory visit
- Visit historic sights, like the Winter Gardens, and Eleven Tears Memorial
- Get an intimate experience on this small-group tour, capped at 15 guests
- Don't worry about extra costs, with included entry to One World Observatory
Departure & Return
Meet at the entrance to Starbucks Coffee Shop at 195 Broadway, New York, NY 10007 which is located on Dey Street between Broadway and Church Street. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour to check in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Well organized
- This tour is copyrighted
- Most travelers can participate
- Proof of vaccination required upon visiting One World Observatory
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thermo Sage, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms