Explore our promoted experiences
- Walk the High Line, and learn secret facts that few locals know
- Sample enough specialties in Greenwich Village to make up a satisfying lunch
- Find out about underground jazz clubs and independent bookstores
- Small group has eight people or less for an imitate experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (no vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free or gluten-free diets)
- Please advise your contact information (i.e. email and phone number) at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Confirmation and exact meeting address will be received in an email at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- If weather is poor, we also have an indoor food tour you can inquire about!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Food begins around 12:45 PM in Greenwich Village. We recommend a light breakfast to hold you over during the morning tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manhattan Walking Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by High Line Park and Greenwich Village Food Tour.