- Start your morning right with a NYC-style bagel and this Grand Central tour
- A guide knows facts about Grand Central Terminal you might miss on your own
- Hear about the art, architecture, and history of the terminal as you go
- An end time in the early afternoon leaves time for more New York City plans
Departure & Return
Meet at Information Booth on the Main Concourse of Grand Central Terminal. Call or Text me with any issues: 347-931-7676
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
Grand Central Lower Level
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ben's Bagel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.