7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Take in all the highlights of New York City on this comprehensive, one-of-a-kind tour. Explore the Big Apple like a New Yorker, as you walk, ride the subway and take the Staten Island ferry. Visit Times Square, the Broadway Theater District, Grand Central Terminal, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty, and much more. Entrance to the One World Observatory is also included.
- Comprehensive NYC tour: maximise your time in the city
- See the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and Staten Island
- Magnificent views from the One World Observatory (included)
- Small-group tour means extra attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Explore New York like a native—by foot, subway, and Staten Island Ferry.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional, entertaining, local guide
One World Observatory Entry Ticket
Fastest itinerary to make the most of your visit
Transportation - at least $5.50 per person on a Metrocard needed
Face mask available for a $1 fee
Departure & Return
1552 Broadway, New York, NY 10036, USA
117 West St, New York, NY 10006, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Approximately 5 miles of walking. Please do not book this tour if you cannot walk 5 miles over 7 hours.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour plus One World Observatory Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour plus One World Observatory Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour plus One World Observatory Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour plus One World Observatory Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Will we be stopping for lunch during the Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour?
Yes, there’s a stop to buy lunch with choices for most dietary restrictions. Options may include the Dining Concourse at Grand Central Terminal, Stone Street in the Financial District, or the new Eataly downtown.
What mode of transportation is used on the Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour plus One World Observatory Ticket?
We will travel by foot, bus, and ferry to see as many NYC highlights as possible. You’ll need a MetroCard with at least $5.50 on it for public transit. We recommend buying your card in advance, but your guide can help you buy it during the tour.
How much walking will we be doing on the Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour plus One World Observatory Ticket?
The majority of the day will be on foot since this is a walking tour. However, at some points in the tour, you will travel by public bus, subway, & ferry. This tour includes a few miles of walking at a moderate pace.
Is the Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour wheelchair accessible?
Due to the subway route used on this tour, it is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible.
Does the Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour include the 9/11 Museum or the Statue of Liberty?
This tour does not visit the 9/11 Museum or Liberty Island. However, the tour does visit the 911 Memorial & World Trade Center sites. We also take the Staten Island Ferry to get a closer look at Lady Liberty and views of the skyline/Brooklyn Bridge.
What happens if it rains on the day of my Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour plus One World Observatory Ticket?
Our tours run rain or shine, so please check the local forecast to plan. In rare cases when we have to cancel for extreme weather, we’ll offer you the chance to reschedule or give a full refund.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWater ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWater Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkFull-day Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynWater Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynFull-day Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - Long IslandWater Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandFull-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
DreamWorks Trolls the ExperienceBronx ZooBroadhurst TheatreNew York Penn StationGeneral Grant National MemorialEllis IslandEverett Children's Adventure GardenEugene O'Neill TheatreCastle Clinton National MonumentSoHoStaten Island FerryNew York City Little ItalyTiffany & Co. Flagship StoreRockaway BeachUnited Nations HeadquartersTimes SquareGovernors IslandRockefeller CenterSeaport District NYCWoolworth Building