Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the views from the Empire State Building in the heart of NYC
- Two key attractions for price of one: 86th-floor deck and 2nd-floor museum
- Absorb the panoramas and chart the tower's history via immersive exhibits
What To Expect
On arrival, head inside via the Observatory Entrance at 20 West 34th Street, between 5th and 6th Avenues. Pause here to take in the stunning Lobby, which boasts restored art deco ceiling murals and one of the most famous images of the building above the front desk. Free high-speed Wi-Fi is available throughout the building to add to your experience.
At the entrance to the 2nd floor, pass through a security checkpoint, and explore the interactive exhibits that tell the story of the ESB's construction to its place in today's pop culture. Watch short film clips through telescopes, use the touch screens, and step into a simulation of an original elevator for a virtual ride to the building's 102nd floor. Then, head to the surround-sound theater to see film and TV clips that feature this iconic tower.
Next, ride the elevator to the redesigned 80th floor, where you'll find exhibitions on the ESB's lights and light shows; together with stunning augmented reality experiences delivered by classic binocular viewfinders.
The final elevator ride whisks you up to the 86th-floor Main Deck: home to the highest open-air observatory in New York, and located right in the heart of Manhattan. Enjoy the 360-degree views of New York and beyond—Central Park, the Hudson River, the Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, and so much more.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- No refunds due to weather conditions, length of lines or wait times at the building
- Infant tickets for children 0-5 years are free and can be picked up at the ticket office upon arrival
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Empire State Building
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas