- See the best of contemporary art in New York City's Chelsea neighborhood
- Led by a professional art critic and writer
- Get a true insider's view of the NYC art scene
- An easy-to-find meeting spot makes for a stress-free start
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Chelsea, NYC Address: Tours meet in a different location in Chelsea for each tour. Please look for a message prior to the tour with our meeting location. Exact location will be confirmed one week prior to the tour, but please get in touch if you need a more precise location sooner.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours take place rain or shine and meet in a different gallery for each tour. A message with the meeting location will be sent prior to the tour.
- Your tour guide is licensed by New York City's Department of Consumer Affairs as a tour guide and is a member of the International Association of Art Critics (AICA USA).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Some galleries have stairs. Please let us know in advance if you need to avoid stairs so we can make sure the itinerary is accessible.
- Travelers should be able to stand and walk for two hours. Seating is usually not available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY New York Art Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience