- See Central Park locations used in famous TV shows and movies
- Walk to more than 30 filming locations from your favorite movies and TV shows
- Enjoy entertaining commentary from your friendly film-buff guide
- A family-friendly tour with stroller accessibility
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Park, New York City Directions: • Meet the tour guide at the entrance of Central Park, in front of the subway stop 59th Street/5th Avenue, N,Q,R yellow line, located across the street from the Plaza Hotel • Look for the tour guide holding a blue 'On Location Tours' umbrella
What To Expect
Central Park is the most-visited urban park in the United States, with almost 40 million visitors each year. It’s also one of the most-filmed locations in the world. Over 300 movies have scenes set in the park. Some of the highlights on this walking tour include the Loeb Central Park Boathouse from Sex and the City and When Harry Met Sally, the Mall from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Kramer vs. Kramer, Wollman Skating Rink from Love Story, Tavern on the Green from Wall Street and Ghostbusters, and the Conservatory from Stewart Little. See the Bow Bridge, featured in Manhattan, and the Naumberg Bandshell, seen in Hair.
Walk where the cast of Glee danced and sang “I Love New York.” Feed the pigeons in the same spot Macaulay Culkin did in Home Alone 2. Visit Bethesda Terrace, seen in The Avengers, Delivery Man and Elf. Ride the carousel (own expense) featured in The Producers.
The tour also highlights locations from Crocodile Dundee, Godspell, Independence Day — the list goes on and on. The tour is rated as an easy stroll, with no significant hills to climb. The tour ends at Columbus Circle, seen in Taxi Driver, Borat and Enchanted.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Maximum of 35 people per tour group
- There are several quick step-off points at some of the locations during the tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Infant rates apply, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY On Location Tours, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Tour guide would benefit from a microphone as it was difficult to hear him." See review