- Comprehensive walking tour of the World Trade Center area
- Visit the FDNY Memorial, St Paul's Church, Wall Street, and more
- Hear about 9/11 from a New Yorker perspective with a local guide
- Optional self-guided visit to the 9/11 Museum: explore at your own pace
Departure & Return
***** EXACT MEETING LOCATION: Behind the chapel inside the gates near the small bell. ***** ALTERNATE MEETING POINT ONLY IF THE GATES ARE CLOSED: In front of the chapel on the corner of Broadway and Fulton Street. ***** For assistance in reaching the meeting point please call the number listed on this voucher as early as possible to allow us to assist you.
Tour ends on the 9/11 Memorial Plaza near the reflecting pools.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Walking tour is approximately 2 to 2.5 hours. If you chose the 9/11 Museum option your guide will provide you with your tickets. Average visit takes approximately 2 hours. Please plan your schedule accordingly.
- Guide does not enter 9/11 Museum with the group, this portion of the visit is self guided
- Tour departs promptly as scheduled. No refunds will be issued for missing the tour due to late arrival.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- TICKETS TO THE 9/11 MUSEUM WILL BE SENT TO GUESTS VIA EMAIL ON THE MORNING OF YOUR TOUR. IN ORDER TO RECEIVE TICKETS GUESTS MUST PROVIDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND HAVE ACCESS TO DATA OR WiFi SERVICE AND BE ABLE TO OPEN THE PDF FOR SCANNING AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE 9/11 MUSEUM.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tales Sightseeing and Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "There was lots of walking, which was perfect for us, and most of the tour was outdoors, so be sure to dress accordingly." See review