1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the Statue of Liberty from the water’s edge—and enjoy a comfortable alternative to crowded ferry transit—when you book this yacht tour of New York Harbor. Perfect for time-pressed travelers, this tour via well-appointed yacht departs multiple times daily from Pier 36. Once you hop aboard, pick from indoor and outdoor viewing areas, listen to live narration, and get within just 100 feet (30 meters) of Lady Liberty.
- Enjoy a stress-free, relaxing way to discover the iconic Statue of Liberty
- Admire the New York Harbor from the comfort of a well-appointed yacht
- Multiple daily tour times are available to suit your schedule
- Take in views from the outdoor decks or climate-controlled seating areas
Saved to wishlist!
Amenities Available for additional charge: Full Bar, Restaurant and Professional Photos
Take home your professional photo in front of Statue of Liberty for $10.00
Departure & Return
Pier 36 New York - Van Gogh Exhibit , 299 South St, New York, NY 10002, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY NYC Skyline Tours & Cruises
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 60 min Sightseeing Cruise on a Yacht to View The Statue of Liberty?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 60 min Sightseeing Cruise on a Yacht to View The Statue of Liberty?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 60 min Sightseeing Cruise on a Yacht to View The Statue of Liberty?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 60 min Sightseeing Cruise on a Yacht to View The Statue of Liberty?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
60 min Sightseeing Cruise on a Yacht to View The Statue of Liberty
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesDay CruisesWater ToursHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNew York CityAudio Guides - New YorkDay Cruises - New YorkWater Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkAudio Guides - BrooklynDay Cruises - BrooklynWater Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynAudio Guides - Long IslandDay Cruises - Long IslandWater Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandCategory
New York City Little ItalyFriends BuildingAlexander Hamilton US Custom House Helen Hayes TheatreGreenwich VillageYankee StadiumUnion SquareUnited Nations HeadquartersSaks Fifth Avenue FlagshipMetLife StadiumAl Hirschfeld TheatreNewark Liberty International Airport (EWR)Museum of the City of New YorkMacy's® Herald SquareNew York Botanical Garden (NYBG)Everett Children's Adventure GardenHudson YardsRadio City Music HallMadison Square GardenNew World Stages