Explore our promoted experiences
- Spectacular views of Niagara Falls by day and night
- Comprehensive itinerary: visit several different states
- Guided tours of Washington DC, Toronto, and Amish Country
- Hassle-free tour with accommodation and transport taken care of
Departure & Return
6:30 AM Departure In front of Port Authority Bus Terminal Building on 42nd Street (between 8th & 9th Avenue)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This itinerary reflects amended offerings due to the closed Canadian border crossing due to Covid-19. Upon border reopening the tour will resume touring the Canadian side.
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Montour Falls will replace Watkins Glenn Park during winter months when it is inaccessible
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Hotel Accommodations: Wyndham Super 8 Hotel, La Quinta Inn & Suites, and Wyndham Garden. Please note specific hotels mentioned not guaranteed
- Due to security a passport or U.S. ID will be required to enter Arlington Cemetery
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- On our tours we use a wide variety of attractions which all have different policies regarding Covid 19. In order to enjoy the full experience of the tour it is recommended to bring a face covering as it may be required for entry at certain locations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands