Explore our promoted experiences
- A Pedal Pontoon party cruise on Old Hickory Lake
- Enjoy a private tour for groups of six to sixteen people
- Ice and coolers are provided, plus Bluetooth speakers and onboard staff
- Not everyone has to pedal: each boat has six non-cycling seats
Departure & Return
Meet 15 minutes before your scheduled dock time. Parking is often available near Nissan Stadium but we cannot guarantee parking and cannot wait for late arrivals so please plan ahead!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY River Queen Voyages
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands