1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Nashville is known as the home of country music and this tour reveals more about its musical legends and how it gained the nickname of "Music City". Save hours of research time and instead, learn about the history of the city from your guide as well as insights on where to find famous landmarks and lesser-known sights that only locals know about. Highlights include Jefferson Street, the Grand Ole Opry, the Ryman Auditorium, and Printers Alley.
- Informative tour to learn about the history and music icons of Nashville
- Hear secret stories about the city that you wouldn't discover alone
- Stroll past famous music venues such as the Ryman Auditorium
- A chance to tick off multiple top landmarks in a short space of time
Saved to wishlist!
90-Minute Legends of Music City Guided Walking Tour
Receive an introduction to some of Nashville's most celebrated landmarks and hidden gems
Pass by top sites including Ryman Auditorium, Broadway, Printer's Alley, The Arcade, and more!
Learn Nashville's history, from Fisk Jubilee singers to historic Jefferson Street
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Ville Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 90-Minute Legends of Music City Guided Historical Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
90-Minute Legends of Music City Guided Historical Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNashvilleWalking Tours - TennesseeHistorical Tours - TennesseeWalking Tours - AtlantaHistorical Tours - AtlantaWalking Tours - SapaHistorical Tours - SapaCategory
Fontanel MansionHard Rock Café NashvilleBluebird CafeMusic RowMadame Tussauds NashvilleCentennial ParkCheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of ArtJohnny Cash MuseumHatch Show PrintTennessee State MuseumHistoric Travellers Rest Plantation & MuseumCumberland ParkFrist Art MuseumNashville Riverfront ParkBicentennial Capitol Mall State ParkHonky Tonk CentralErnest Tubb Record ShopGeneral Jackson ShowboatTootsies Orchid LoungeOpryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)