Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group Segway tour of downtown Nashville
- A comprehensive overview designed to orient first-time visitors
- Master basic Segway controls during a training session
- Tick off top Nashville attractions like the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Choose from two tour durations to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Downtown Nashville Address: iRide Nashville 217 6th Avenue N Nashville, TN 37219
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Must be 12 years or older.
- Must not be under the influence of alcohol
- Unfortunately, we do not permit pregnant riders
- Completion of a liability waiver is required
- A helmet is required (provided)
- Availability for tours cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of tour availability
- Please dress appropriately for weather conditions
- Wear comfortable, flat shoes. Both open- and closed-toed shoe wear are acceptable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour duration include a 30-minute training session plus a 1 or 2 hour segway tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY iRide Nashville
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "No prior experience is needed and the staff does a great job with safety training." See review