1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover historic Belmont Mansion, once the summer home to Adelicia Acklen, one of the wealthiest women in the antebellum South. Enjoy a 1 hour narrated tour with a historical interpreter through this beautiful Italianate Villa steeped in history, and end your visit with an optional self-guided audio tour of the estate's gardens and grounds. Tour the largest antebellum house in Tennessee on this family-friendly excursion from downtown Nashville; guarantee admission to this popular site by booking ahead.
- Tour Historic Belmont Mansion, located a short drive from Downtown Nashville
- Visit the largest antebellum house in Tennessee
- Fully narrated tour plus self-guided audio tour provide lots of insight
- A must for history and architecture fans
Saved to wishlist!
General Admission Tour of Belmont Mansion in Nashville
Ticket valid for use all day
Experience the home of Adelicia and Joseph Acklen, leading Nashvillians of the 19th century.
Free on-site parking
Transportation to/from attractions
Souvenirs (Museum Shop located at Belmont Mansion)
Departure & Return
Departure PointBelmont Mansion, Acklen Avenue at Belmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37212-3810
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tickets that are purchased may be redeemed for any tour departure time on the reserved date of travel
- Wheelchair accessible on first floor of mansion only
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belmont Mansion
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Belmont Mansion Admission Ticket in Nashville?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Belmont Mansion Admission Ticket in Nashville?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Belmont Mansion Admission Ticket in Nashville?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Belmont Mansion Admission Ticket in Nashville?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The Mansion was a little hard to find but worth the hunt." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNashvilleSkip-the-Line Tours - TennesseeAttractions & Museums - TennesseeMuseum Tickets & Passes - TennesseeSkip-the-Line Tours - AtlantaAttractions & Museums - AtlantaMuseum Tickets & Passes - AtlantaSkip-the-Line Tours - GreenvilleAttractions & Museums - GreenvilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - GreenvilleCategory
Centennial ParkHistoric Travellers Rest Plantation & MuseumJohnny Cash Museum StorePatsy Cline MuseumBluebird CafeBicentennial Capitol Mall State ParkTennessee State CapitolTootsies Orchid LoungeCumberland ParkMusicians Hall of Fame and MuseumOpryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)The George JonesTennessee State MuseumGeneral Jackson ShowboatHonky Tonk CentralRyman AuditoriumErnest Tubb Record ShopHatch Show PrintCarntonFort Nashborough