- Combine sightseeing in Naples’ historic center with street food tastings
- Neapolitan history and culture from the unique perspective of its cuisine
- A guide to lead you through the old town without the hassle of maps
- Visit a small limoncello producer to sample this traditional liqueur
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide at Piazza Bellini by the Greek ruins. Usually there is a military truck nearby the ruins. Your guide will be waiting for you by the ruins near the military truck with a sign written "Street Food Tour". Please note it's NOT under the statue.
The tour will end at Via Toledo, close to Piazza del Gesù Nuovo. There are cabs available nearby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour is not suitable for vegan and gluten- or dairy-free participants
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must present the vaccination certificate to attend this tour or the negative COVID-19 test taken max. within 48 hours ahead of the experience.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours of Naples
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience