3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Naples’ history and architecture on this guided Segway tour. Meet at a convenient central location and take a quick training session before strapping on a helmet and hopping on a Segway Ninebot. Listen to a narrated audio tour while cruising to landmarks like Spaccanapoli Street, Maschio Angioino Castle, and Plebiscito Square.
- Experience Naples’ UNESCO-designated historic center on a guided Segway tour
- Learn about the city’s history and culture on this fully narrated adventure
- Get a comprehensive introduction to Southern Italy’s largest city
- Make the most of limited time and zip around the city on a Segway Ninebot
Option 1: Segway Ninebot Grand City Morning Tour, 3 hours tour with Tour Leader and Audioguide, departing at 10:00 from our starting point
Saved to wishlist!
Waterproof gear is provided in the event of rain
Food and drinks, unless specified
Everything not indicated as included
Departure & Return
Via Medina, 24, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Riders must be over 100 pounds (46 Kilos) and less than 250 pounds (113 Kilos). All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- People can ride a Ninebot from ages of 16 to approx 70. For participants from 16 to 18 years of age we require a waiver to be signed by a legal guardian.
- You are not allowed to ride a Ninebot if you are pregnant
- People can’t ride a Ninebot under the influence of alcohol or any other additive drug
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Ninebot without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- You must be physically self-sufficient.
- We recommend you to bring a form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY NTN S.R.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Naples Segway Grand City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "The three hour tour is the one to go for." See review
Product code: 39036P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Naples Segway Grand City Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiCity Tours - PompeiiAudio Guides - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiSegway Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoCity Tours - SorrentoAudio Guides - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoSegway Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoCity Tours - PositanoAudio Guides - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoSegway Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Centro StoricoMergellina Naples Piazza del MercatoBay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)IschiaBasilica di San Lorenzo MaggiorePio Monte della MisericordiaNaples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)PosillipoRoyal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)