Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel with a guide: let someone else navigate the city’s narrow, crowded streets to find the best food
- The itinerary changes depending on the time of year, ensuring you get in-season food
- See local street markets with fishmongers and greengrocers
- Travel with a small group limited to 14 people
Departure & Return
In Monteoliveto Square near the fountain there is our Tourist Information Office. We are waiting you here!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Insolitaguida - Naples city tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.