- Enjoy the flexibility of a ticket valid for 24 hours after your first use
- Admire the scenic beauty of Naples from the open-air top of a double-decker bus
- Get on and off the bus as many times as you want during the 24-hour ticket
- Choose from more than 30 stops on three different bus routes
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
There are three routes to discover — Line A (The Art Tour), Line B (Naples Bay), and Line C (San Martino) — with 32 strategically placed stops in total between them. An entire loop on any one route takes about 75 minutes, and all three tours stop at Piazza Municipio, so it’s easy to switch from one to the other.
Tickets are valid for 24 hours starting with the first use, and you can get on and off the bus as many times as you like during that period. Listen to interesting commentary about the city’s history and the things you’re seeing along the way. Explore Naples at your own pace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Naples City Hop-on Hop-off Tour.