- Get an up-close perspective on the mangroves that most visitors miss
- Receive hands-on guidance and training with your kayak or paddleboard
- Have the chance to see wildlife like dolphins and manatees up close
- Admire the region’s wealth of picturesque, untouched nature as you go
Departure & Return
You are going to find us at the parking lot by one of our trucks, La vita e' bella" the trucks have dolphins and sea turtles!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY La Vita e' Bella
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "They knew all about the animals we encountered along the way, and they take plenty of pictures so you don’t need to risk your own phone." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews