8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Admire one of Italy’s most beautiful stretches of coastline, see the postcard-perfect town of Positano and discover the volcanic ruins of Pompeii, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on this day trip from Naples. Combine iconic Italian scenery, archaeology, and history as you learn about the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius and drive along the coastal road with fabulous photo ops. Tour departs from the Naples cruise port.
- Discover Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast on a day trip
- Learn about the history of ancient Rome from your guide
- Feast on a delicious Italian lunch (included)
- Round-trip transport from Naples is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Live commentary on board
Local guide (Audio Guide from November to March)
Pompeii entrance fee
Optional Activity costs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
24 hours after the booking you will receive an email with the pickup time and the meeting instructions
- Molo Beverello, Port of Naples
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The itinerary can be rearranged due to high visitations to Pompeii in the morning.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- During the low season from November to to March the live guide inside Pompeii will be replaced by an official interactive audio guide for groups of less than six.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Worldtours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How can I let you know where to pick me up?
A:We offer pick ups from some hotels, if we are unable to pick you up from your hotel then we will provide you the nearest available alternative. Let us know where you are staying in the 'Special Requirements' box in the Traveler Details section during checkout. Or you can let us know after booking by visiting 'Manage my Booking' and emailing us there.
What is the policy on sanitization during Daily Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tour from Naples?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Daily Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tour from Naples?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Overall tour was get, it is recommended for people who are looking for Amalfi and Pompeii experience together" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Daily Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tour from Naples
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiArchaeology Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoArchaeology Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Centro StoricoPosillipoChurch of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)SolfataraBasilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreMt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Mergellina Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)