8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time off the boat near Naples with this private, action-packed shore excursion exploring the Amalfi Coast. Get picked up at the port and then be whisked off to one of the most enchanting coastlines on the planet. Stop for photo opps along the way and then stroll around the charming seaside towns of Positano, Amalfi and hilltop Ravello, before being dropped off at the ship again.
- Learn about the history and culture of the area from the English-speaking driver
- Visit the three gems of the coast: Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
- Stop along the scenic Amalfi Highway to take photos of the breathtaking views
- Port pickup and drop-off included on this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Deluxe air-conditioned mercedes
English speaking driver/guide
All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up at your chosen location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Day tour from Rome : We suggest to catch the Freccia Rossa Fast Train from Rome Termini (departure time from Rome 7.35 am) to Naples Centrale (arrival time 8.45 am) and we will pick you up directly from the Naples train station and then.. at the end of the day tour we will drive you back in Naples where you will catch the train back to Rome (suggested train departing from naples at 6.30pm)
- At time of booking, passengers must provide the following information: ship name,Hotel details or any pick up details
- We will ensure your timely return to the port for this activity.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Private tour Pick up is offered From Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, Pompeii, Caserta and the Amalfi coast area
- For those booking Group tour starting point is at 9am from Hotel Star Terminus Naples (across the Naples centrale train station)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY city & tour soc coop arl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi Coast private and semi-private tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Having the flexibility to make random stops for pictures was worth the extra cost of doing a private tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Amalfi Coast private and semi-private tour
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursPorts of Call ToursStreet Food Tours Full-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiFood Tours - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiStreet Food Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoFood Tours - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoStreet Food Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoFood Tours - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoStreet Food Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Galleria Umberto INaples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Pio Monte della MisericordiaLa Reggia Designer Outlet SolfataraIschiaBourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Centro StoricoCharterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Mergellina