8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
See the UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast on this shared group day trip from Naples, and discover the highlights of the beloved region, which can be tricky to navigate on your own. After the pickup from Naples, you’ll travel along the meandering corniche road to visit Positano, Amalfi, and hilltop Ravello, learning about the region as you go. Each stop includes free time to explore and admire the sights of Europe’s most camera-worthy coastline.
- Start and finish at a convenient central meeting point at the Naples port
- Relax in an air-conditioned vehicle and admire the UNESCO-listed shores
- Wander the alleyways of Positano and shop for artisan wares and limoncello
- Soak up sweeping views over the Amalfi Coast from the ritzy village of Ravello
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan/minibus
Driver only for groups of 6-8 people
Driver plus a guide for groups of 9-19 people
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Stazione Marittima , Stazione Marittima Molo Angioino, 80133 Napoli NA, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Groups of 6-8 people will share an 8-seater van with a driver; groups of 9-19 will share a 19-seater minibus and are accompanied by a guide for the entire excursion
- Remember: This shared tour needs at least 6 people to be confirmed and If we don't get enough people, the tour will not go.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mondo Guide Srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amalfi Coast Day Trip from Naples: Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi Coast Day Trip from Naples: Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi Coast Day Trip from Naples: Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Amalfi Coast Day Trip from Naples: Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello
8 to 9 hours
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli) Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta) Tours & TicketsCastel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino) Tours & TicketsMergellina Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale) Tours & TicketsMacellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola) Tours & TicketsVia Toledo Tours & TicketsVirgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano) Tours & TicketsCatacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso) Tours & TicketsMitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano) Tours & TicketsNaples Piazza del Mercato Tours & TicketsPiazza del Plebiscito Tours & TicketsIschia Tours & TicketsPiazza del Gesù Nuovo Tours & TicketsNaples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale) Tours & TicketsCentral Funicular (Funicolare Centrale) Tours & TicketsNaples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea) Tours & TicketsLa Reggia Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsVia San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley) Tours & Tickets