- 4-hour Segway tour of Sonoma, led by an informative guide
- Ride from the Sonoma Plaza to top wineries
- Stop for a picnic lunch featuring local products
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow your guide along wine country backroads and get a behind-the-scenes look at each winery. Relax while you savor local specialties during a picnic-style lunch, made fresh daily.
Following the second winery, visit the Vella Cheese Factory (except Sundays) for a personalized tour and tasting.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sonoma Segway
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Sonoma County Wine Segway Tour.