- 3-hour guided food and wine walking tour of Sonoma
- Enjoy gourmet food tastings with world-class wines
- Sample tasty olive oils, cheeses and wines from Sonoma County
- Sip from flights of small production, boutique and local wineries
- Learn about biodynamic wine, farming, and nuances to enhance your wine trip
- Small-group tour limited to 6 provides a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet us in the front of the restaurant Delhi Belly, unless cold or rainy, then go ahead inside. Look for the Gourmet Food & Wine table topper:-)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Renee ReBell
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Sonoma Plaza Food and Wine Pairing Tour.
- "Would highly recommend this tour, especially at the beginning of your trip to help guide your choices of restaurants and -places to explore." See review