6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting fees are not included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any destination or hotel within 20 miles of the town of Napa or Sonoma.
7/20/2019 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- After 6 hours, there will be an additional charge of $95 per hour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wine Travel Photography
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Wine Country Tour Including Professional Photographer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Wine Country Tour Including Professional Photographer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Wine Country Tour Including Professional Photographer?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Wine Country Tour Including Professional Photographer
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNapa & SonomaFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaPhotography Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - SausalitoWine Tastings - SausalitoPhotography Tours - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoFood Tours - San FranciscoBus Tours - San FranciscoWine Tastings - San FranciscoPhotography Tours - San FranciscoHalf-day Tours - San FranciscoCategory
Alexander ValleyLarson Family WineryOld Faithful Geyser of CaliforniaViansa Sonoma WineryHopMonk TavernAndretti WineryBenziger Family WinerySafari WestZD WinesNapa Valley Wine TrainJacuzzi Family VineyardsDry Creek ValleyFort Ross State Historic ParkV. Sattui WineryGloria Ferrer Caves and VineyardsCalistogaGrgich Hills EstateOxbow Public MarketRaymond VineyardsSebastopol