1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet with charlotte and jumpsuit
Pants (also recommended in summer) Closed shoes (boots or high shoes ideal in winter) Gloves in winter
Bar / snack
Departure & Return
Les Fontenelles, 44750 Quilly, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Espace Quilly
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One hour quad ride between Nantes and La Baule?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during One hour quad ride between Nantes and La Baule?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One hour quad ride between Nantes and La Baule?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One hour quad ride between Nantes and La Baule?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesNantes4WD Tours - Loire ValleySporting Events - Loire ValleyExtreme - Loire Valley4WD Tours - BloisSporting Events - BloisExtreme - Blois4WD Tours - Deauville CitySporting Events - Deauville CityExtreme - Deauville CityCategory