- Salzburg and Lake District day trip from Munich
- Admire the idyllic Lower Bavarian Alps on route to Salzburg and Lake Wolfgang in Austria
- Enjoy free time in Salzburg, famous as Mozart's birthplace and filming sites from 'The Sound of Music' movie
- Explore Salzburg at leisure, perhaps visiting Mozart’s House, the Mirabell Gardens and Old Town
- Drive through the Lake District and take an optional boat trip on Lake Wolfgang
- Pass Lake Mondsee, the backdrop to several scenes in The Sound of Music
- Learn about the Salzburg region and its history from a professional guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
In front of Karlsplatz 21/Stachus/Sonnenst.. Use exit "G" or "F" from the basement. Please be at the departure point 20 minutes prior departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Drive to Wolfgangsee takes place just in summer season (from Apr - Oct). In winter we stay longer in Salzburg.
- Most travelers can participate
- Audio may not run in some days. Please write us if this is needed
- You must be able to walk with the group
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 78 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Sightseeing Munich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The company has instructed the guides to leave people behind if they have to in order to be on time for the boat ride." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews