- Explore Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site with a licensed guide
- See Munich locations connected to Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party
- Receive personalized attention from the guide on this small-group tour
- Relax with round-trip transport from central Munich included
Departure & Return
Meet in front of the Tourist Information Center on Marienplatz, your guide will have a black and white placard with Dachau Memorial Tour on it.
What To Expect
The Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site was the first Nazi concentration camp in Germany during the Holocaust. It served as a model for all the other camps that followed it. See the photographs, documents, reconstructed cell blocks, crematorium, administration headquarters and much more on a tour of both the camp and museum.
Find out little-known facts about the well-known Nazis linked to this site, like Heinrich Himmler, the guard who started the camp. And listen to the heart-wrenching stories of some of Dachau’s 200,000 prisoners — communists, German dissidents, gay men, Jehovah’s Witnesses, as well as Jewish and Polish men and women. It’s a chilling reminder of the events that took place here.
After touring the site, return to the train station with the guide for a trip back to Munich. Following a break for lunch (own expense), take a Third Reich walking tour through the city. See where Hitler joined the German Workers Party, where the infamous German SS began and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A high amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children under 14 are not permitted on the tours
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alun Evans Personal Tour Guiding Munich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands