Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour custom created by guides to showcase their favorite parts of Lower Monument Valley
- Hear stories and legends from guides with extensive knowledge about the area
- Visit must-see landmarks like John Ford’s Point in addition to your guide’s selected features
- Private transportation in all-terrain vehicle included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Although each guide has a unique itinerary customized to highlight their favorite parts of Monument Valley, you will likely pass popular rock formations such as John Ford’s Point, the Big Hogan, Ear of the Wind, and Tei Bi Cheii Monuments. Only at sunrise and sunset can you see the valley light up in vibrant hues ideal for photos and sightseeing.
Throughout the tour, your guide will share the history and legends behind each monument and let you know why it made the cut for this trip.
Conclude your tour at the View Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We do observe Daylight Savings time. We are on Mountain Standard Time (UT). Be advised that there is a one hour time difference between Arizona Time Zone and the Navajo Nation Time Zone (Mid-March to October).
- Departing from The View Hotel Visitor's Lobby near wooden benches. Please have confirmation# ready.
- Uneven walking surfaces
- Service animals allowed
- COVID19 protocols exercised and in place.
- Face coverings are mandatory
- Please call Charlene Johnson (owner) 24 hrs. to reassure tour attendance and meeting location @ (928)409-0088
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are feeling any symptoms of COVID19 or have been around a person who tested positive for COVID19, please advise us immediately for a cancellation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY MV Dineh Bekeyah Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The tour ends one hour before sunset, it definitely can't be considered a sunset tour." See review