Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 5-hour Gruyères tour from Montreux
- Learn how Gruyère cheese is made
- Visit a medieval castle
- Independent time to explore Gruyères
- Visit a historic Swiss chocolatier
- Cheese and chocolate tastings included
- Pickup and drop-off at Montreux hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Thursday - Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
What To Expect
Continue to the 13th-century Gruyères Castle, a Swiss heritage site, to explore the town’s medieval heritage—you can also see three capes from the “Order of the Golden Fleece,” captured in the 15th century Battle of Morat. After visiting the castle, you’ll have one hour to explore the town’s narrow, cobblestone streets on your own, before meeting back up with your driver for the trip to Cailler chocolate factory in Broc. Discover some of the secrets behind the historic Swiss chocolatier, and finish the day with a tasting of Cailler chocolate. This tour concludes with return transfer to Montreux, and drop-off at your accommodations.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SWISSPRIVATETOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands