- Mural art tour of Montreal’s Saint-Laurent Boulevard
- Walk along the Main that divides Montreal’s east and west
- Discover cultural and political murals created by local and international artists
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
Departure & Return
Directions: A ten minute walk up the hill from the Saint-Laurent Métro Station. Grab the 55 bus NORTH and get off at rue Prince-Arthur. Walk back towards the address for two minutes.
What To Expect
Embark on this walking tour to discover the murals in this area that reflect Montreal’s history and culture. Since the creation of the first MURAL Festival, Saint-Laurent Boulevard has turned into the country’s premier street art corridor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, this is a walking tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spade & Palacio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.