Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Guided walking tour of Old Montreal (Vieux-Montreal) in Montreal
- An interesting introduction ideal for first-time visitors
- Wander the cobbled streets of the Old Port, home to 18th-century architecture and quaint cafes
- Enjoy the personalized feel of a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Look for your guide inside or just outside this quaint cafe (it is a tiny cafe so you can't miss your guide!) Cafe Olimpico is located inside the Hotel William Gray in Old Montreal.
The tour may end at the Notre-Dame Church or nearby.
What To Expect
Then, set off on a walking tour of Old Montreal (Vieux-Montreal), focusing primarily on the Old Port area, one of Canada’s most wealthy and important areas.
Wander over cobbled streets, admire historic architecture, and poke your head into ubiquitous galleries, bookshops, and bars. Visit the beautiful Royal Bank Building before ending with a guided tour the Notre-Dame Basilica (admission included).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours can be bilingual upon request (French & English).
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fitz & Follwell Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands