3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guide Carrie's powerful spotting scope for your enjoyment
Entrance Fee / Admission to the Park or Reserve 20$USD P/P and 12$ P/P Students
Transportation is NOT included
Departure & Return
300 m noroeste Fabrica de Quesos Monteverde, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
We'll meet the the Curi Cancha reception or entrance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nasua Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Natural History Tour at Curi Cancha Reserve in Monteverde?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Natural History Tour at Curi Cancha Reserve in Monteverde?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Natural History Tour at Curi Cancha Reserve in Monteverde?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMonteverdeHiking - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificFull-day Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificHiking - La Fortuna de San CarlosNature and Wildlife - La Fortuna de San CarlosFull-day Tours - La Fortuna de San CarlosHalf-day Tours - La Fortuna de San CarlosHiking - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasFull-day Tours - PuntarenasHalf-day Tours - PuntarenasCategory