Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit an authentic wine cellar full of aging wines
- Learn about the winemaking process in Montepulciano
- Raise a glass to taste three local wines alongside snacks
- Limited to a small group
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- From 6 August 2021 the green pass is mandatory
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you expect an underground wine cellar and a nice tasting than this is a really good deal." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews