1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore a wine cellar in Montepulciano with this tasting and tour. See rows of large oak barrels full of aging wine and learn about how it is made. Taste three local wines alongside pecorino cheese, Tuscan salami, and bruschetta. A small group size offers an intimate atmosphere.
- Visit an authentic wine cellar full of aging wines
- Learn about the winemaking process in Montepulciano
- Raise a glass to taste three local wines alongside snacks
- Limited to a small group
Saved to wishlist!
Bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Ricci, 13, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- From 6 August 2021 the green pass is mandatory
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting and Tour of The Most Beautiful Cellar in the World?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting and Tour of The Most Beautiful Cellar in the World?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tasting and Tour of The Most Beautiful Cellar in the World?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you expect an underground wine cellar and a nice tasting than this is a really good deal." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine Tasting and Tour of The Most Beautiful Cellar in the World
1 hour 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeMontepulcianoFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyCategory