Departure & Return
In front of the Church: Chiesa di San Biagio, Via di San Biagio, Montepulciano, SI
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
In front of the gate: Porta San Giovanni
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- In the case of wheelchairs and pushchairs, please inform us in advance, so that the transport can be organised in the best possible way
- Cancellation up to 10 days in advance for a full refund
- Cancellation up to 7 days in advance for a 50% refund
- Cancellation up to 2 days in advance for a 20% refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SIENA TOURISM PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands