- A Tuscan wine tasting and traditional lunch combo tour
- Learn the ins and outs of local wine production from an expert sommelier
- Listen to in-depth commentary as you sample four regional wine varieties
- Dig into a tasty, traditional lunch made up of fresh, locally sourced products
Departure & Return
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior starting time. Meeting point: Talosa Cantina Storica (at the Wine Shop in Via Talosa 8 - 53045 Montepulciano)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- ATTENTION: From 06th August 2021 the access to museums, bars, theatres, wineries and restaurants is only allowed with a Green-pass / COVID Pass. For more info click here https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/
- Most travelers can participate
- People with impaired mobility
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Hidden Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff