3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Taste the ‘king of reds’ directly from the source on a Montepulciano wine tour including stops at two boutique wineries specializing in Vino Nobile and Rosso di Montepulciano, Tuscan varietals once enjoyed by popes and royalty. Through guided tastings and vineyard walks, gain insight into Italy’s prestigious ‘DOCG’ production to impress your friends and enjoy these prized wines with confidence.
- Uncork the history and methods behind Montepulciano's famous wines
- Sip Vino Nobile and Rosso with exclusive wine-tasting sessions
- Learn the difference between Italy's DOC and DOCG quality designations
- Half-day tour leaves time for morning or afternoon activities in Montepulciano
Saved to wishlist!
Visit two wineries in Montepulciano countryside
Panoramic walk through the vineyards (only in some wineries)
Rosso di Montepulciano DOC and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOC tasting
Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Departure & Return
Piazza Grande, 7, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
Meet at Valdichiana Living
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Communicate in advance any dietary restriction
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Montepulciano, Nobile Wine Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Montepulciano, Nobile Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Montepulciano, Nobile Wine Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMontepulcianoFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyCategory