- 11-hour trip to Cinque Terre from Montecatini
- Travel from Montecatini and back in a comfortable minivan or coach
- Visit 4 of the 5 Cinque Terre villages, traveling by train between towns
- Get some free time to go swimming and opt for an Italian lunch
Departure & Return
Meet our staff in Piazzale Italia - check point Tourist Bus - next to the train Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn about this famous stretch of the Ligurian shore, where the Cinque Terre National Park covers about 11 miles (18 km) of rugged coastline, lush hills covered with vineyards and orchards, 5 charming fishing villages, and a hiking trail that connects each town. The park is now on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Travel through the Cinque Terre by train. Enjoy time to visit Manarola, Vernazza, Riomaggiore, and Monterosso al Mare – the largest of the 5 towns. See classic Ligurian architecture, Medieval castle ruins, rocky beaches, and charming village centers.
Stop for a 3-course lunch along the way (if option selected), followed by a sample of some locally made limoncello (a sweet lemon liqueur) in a wine shop. Enjoy some free time during which you can continue strolling through the town center or – if you like – go for a swim before climbing back into the awaiting vehicle for the transfer back to Montecatini.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If the boat is not operating due to the inclement weather please note that the itinerary may be changed and no refund will be issued since it is beyond our control
- Regular lunch menù if Option selected: Seafood starter, Trofie with pesto sauce, baked fish and potatoes, tiramisù, white wine and water.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. A moderate amount of walking to visit Cinque Terre is involved.
- A vegetarian menu is available upon request for the optional lunch, please specify any allergies or intolerance at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible: Due to uneven surfaces at the sites visited may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you wish to swim we suggest to bring sun screen, swimwear and towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms