7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Refine your palate with a variety of Chianti Classico, Chianti Reserva and SuperTuscan wines on a small-group tour in Tuscany. Comfortable transportation takes you from your hotel to two of the region’s charming wineries. In addition to a tasting, your visit to the first location offers a behind the scenes look at regional wine production. At the second winery, your tasting is complemented by salami, olive oil, and Pecorino cheese.
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Taste a variety of traditional Tuscan dishes
- Visit two charming wineries in Tuscany
- Relax in complimentary round-trip transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Wine tasting in 2 wineries
Small group in 8 people max ensure a personal experience
Departure & Return
51016, Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Montecatini train station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years in order to taste wine
- A maximum of 8 people per tour group
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chianti, Supertuscan Tour 2 Wineries from Montecatini?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Chianti, Supertuscan Tour 2 Wineries from Montecatini?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chianti, Supertuscan Tour 2 Wineries from Montecatini?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chianti, Supertuscan Tour 2 Wineries from Montecatini?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chianti, Supertuscan Tour 2 Wineries from Montecatini
4 hours 18 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMontecatini TermeFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyCategory