- Small-group half-day tour of Monaco and Eze
- Admire breathtaking views of the Mediterranean coast and French Riviera
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of the Fragonard perfumery in the medieval village of Eze
- Visit top Monaco attractions including the Prince's Palace, Monte Carlo and the road used for Formula One Grand Prix
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Travel in a comfortable minivan along the Middle Corniche road, a particularly scenic stretch of road between Nice and Monaco from which you're afforded excellent views over the region. Climb into the hills toward Eze, which sits on a hilltop roughly 1,400 feet (427 meters) over the Mediterranean. Join your knowledgeable guide on a walking tour of this Medieval village, browse the small shops selling locally-made handicrafts and take a guided tour of the famous Fragonard perfumery.
Travel through the charming historic town of La Turbie on the way back to Monaco. This town is sometimes referred to as the 'Terrace of Monaco,' and is well-known as the home of an ancient Roman monument called the Trophy of the Alps (Trophée des Alpes), built in the 1st century BC by Emperor Augustus.
Back in Monaco, witness the Changing of the Guard (occurs at 11:55am only) at the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier). See the Monaco Cathedral (also known as the Saint Nicholas Cathedral), where both Princess Grace and Prince Rainier are buried. Drive through the streets of Monaco, some of which form part of the racing circuit for the Formula One Grand Prix that takes place here annually, drawing countless fans from nations far and wide. After a stroll through glamorous Casino Square in Monte Carlo, admiring the luxury hotels and manicured gardens, your tour comes to an end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms