- A private tour makes for a personal sightseeing experience
- See many of Modena’s key landmarks in just a couple hours
- Morning and afternoon departure times are available
- Learn about the city’s millennia of history from your guide
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: outside the Palazzo Ducale (Ducal Palace) in Piazza Roma. Your guide will be holding a LivTours sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LivTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas