Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day white-water rafting trip from Moab
- Explore the region around Fisher Towers, considered one of the most scenic landscapes along the Colorado River
- Take pictures, swim and relax as an experienced river guide rows the oarboat downstream
- Learn from the expert guide about the ecology, history and wildlife around Fisher Towers and the Colorado River
- Hold on and have fun when the raft gets bouncy during Class II and III rapids
- Includes all safety gear, transport from Moab to the river, water, lemonade and lunch (depending on option selected)
Departure & Return
321 N. Main St.
What To Expect
Before boarding the raft for the splash-filled journey, get fitted with a lifejacket and listen as your guide explains the course of the river. Your guide will propel the raft by oars, so you can sit back and enjoy the scenic, sometimes bumpy, cruise. The rapids on this section are Class II-III and are the largest in early summer snow melts. If you choose to paddle an inflatable kayak instead of riding in the raft, your guide will provide a paddling lesson and make sure you can follow commands.
As you make your way down the Colorado River, keep your eyes peeled for birds and wildlife that can often be seen on the banks, and listen as your guide explains the history and geology of the rocky canyons. At the end of the journey, after splashing down the river or going for a swim, your trip ends with a short ride back to downtown Moab.
Half-Day Rafting Trip:Since there are multiple departures during the day, it’s easy to work your schedule around the 7-mile (11-km) half-day rafting trip. Lunch along the riverside is included with noon departures.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking; minimum weight requirement is 50 lbs (23 kg)
- Inflatable kayaks are available upon request at no charge, please provide the request in the special requirements field at the time of booking
- Please note, prior to departure, all travelers will be required to sign a liability release
- Minimum age is 8 years
- It is recommended to bring: Sturdy footwear, quick dry clothing, spring or fall rain suit, swimsuit or fast drying shorts, sun screen, lip balm, hat and a camera (preferably waterproof)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY NAVTEC Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I’d just recommend going earlier in the morning as it can get very hot in the summer time." See review
- "I will probably reserve a level 3 or 4 in the future, but I highly recommend this trip to those that prefer to chill." See review
- "Emelie made this trip the best; even our weather changed quick and the Colorado River got little bit raugh, all was perfect.Her knowledge about the area is great.Make sure you are dressed proper and can just jump in the River." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews